2023 Board of Review Training Information – Check Orders will be fulfilled when payment is received. When you order the 2023 BOR training materials we will fulfill your order as quickly as we can, usually the next business day after receiving your order.
The 2023 Board of Review Training options are:
There are four Department of Revenue (DOR) approved training options for the 2023 Board of Review members.
UW Madison-Extension, Local Government Education Program
You can order the 2023 BOR training materials at the local government education program website by clicking here. You have the option to check the pay by credit card or the pay-by-check box and mail it in.
LGE offers two videos, either of which can be used. This training is now available .
* The 2023 BOR Handbook accompanies the videos
- How to conduct a Board of Review First Meeting + BOR Handbook
- How to conduct a Board of Review Hearing + BOR handbook
The videos and the 2023 Handbook are available for purchase as follows:
- One video + Handbook = $25.00
- Both videos + two handbooks = $40.00
- Extra Handbook(s) = $10.00 each
Again, you can order the 2023 BOR training materials at the local government education program website by clicking here. You have the option to pay by credit card or download the pay-by-check word document and mail it in.
- Wisconsin Towns Association
- Wisconsin Towns Association will provide in-person training that meets the DOR BOR training requirements. The link to the WTA website can be found by clicking here for further information.
- Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association
- WMCA will offer 2023 BOR training. Please get in touch with WMCA for their training information. This is the link to the WMCA website, click here for further information.
- A training conducted by a Department of Revenue (DOR) approved trainer.
- Please confirm that the DOR has approved the trainer.
You can download the 2023 Board of Review Training Handbook Forms and Notices by clicking the link below: